Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query.
You definitely have trouble sleeping and the symptoms that you are suggesting appear that you have an anxiety
disorder as well. However the later part can be confirmed only after a detailed interview with a psychiatrist
. As far as your sleeping troubles are concerned, you should follow steps of sleep hygiene
You should try to follow the principles of sleep hygiene...
1) Sleep and wake up at a fixed time. No compensatory extra sleep hours.
2) Use the place of sleeping exclusively for sleep.
3) Change yourself into sleeping clothes and have a warm bath before sleeping.
4) Have a dim light in the room.
5) Morning exercise for 30 min at least.
6) Dont try too hard to sleep. If you are not getting sleep you should get up, do some reading and again try going to sleep after some time when you feel sleepy.
7) No watching TV or work on computer near bed time.
8) Soothing music can also help.
If these steps do not solve your problem then you shouldn't hesitate to take sleep medications like Zolpidem
for a short while, while your sleep troubles abate.
If the problem persists do contact a nearby psychiatrist.
Hope I have answered your query. I will be more than happy to help you if you need any further clarifications.
In case if you want to discuss with me directly you can use the link:
Wish you a good health!