Having problem in prostate. Had oral sex. Having pimples in the bottom lip, tongue. What could it be?

hello , i will try to make it short, i started having a problem in my prostate , and a week later i had sex with a girl, she kissed me and gave me oral sex , but i used protection for intercourse,then she gave me oraland we kissed, i started to noticed in my tongue little pimple like bumps small and in my lips also, my urologist told me i have ngu, but what is the little pimples in my tongue and in my bottom lip only, the inside not outside. by the way the pimples look very little and clear in the lip.(i never had them before) please help, thank you so much.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013