Having problem in lower stomach, feel pain in scrotum. Urine test shows infection. What treatment should be done?

I have broblem in my lower stomch near pubic area and feel pain also in scrotum . In urine test there is only infecton and urine is acidic but there is no pain during urination . Ultrasound report is also normal. But feels like mu tetical pouch is hang stiltly lower then normal.. Doc recomend me Rebonic DSR capsules with velgut & niftran capsule & citralka liquid. Still having the pain after 3 days of starting the medicines
Asked On : Tue, 10 Jul 2012