Having problem in ileitis. Taking mesacol. Underweight. How to maintain good phisical body?

i have a problem in my intestine called as ilietis my doctor told me to eat 2 tablets of mesacol regularly for life time so this will make many sideeffects so what can i do to maintane good phisical body what should i do ??? because i am under weight and my doctor also tell me not to drink milk and not to eat diary products
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jun 2012
Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query.
I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through.
Mesacol is not a very harmful medication and you need not be afraid of it so much. Even if there are any aide-effect you can show them up and they can be managed. Ilietis is not very uncommon and many people have it. It doesnt suggest that you have a poor health. Allergy can occur to even the healthy bodies.
Hope I am able to answer your concerns.
If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.
In future if you wish to contact me directly, or want to further details about your query, you can use the below mentioned link:

Wish you good health,
Kind regards
Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.