Having problem eating, depressed, less energized. What should i do?

hi im 18 and male im having problem eating two days ago i weighed 110 now i weigh 106.5 and i work out every night. Im having trouble eating because im not hungry ever and when i do eat i feel completely full and sick to my stoumache. Im also twice or three times a week getting sad out of nowhere and its a very very depressing feeling. at my old job i was having this problem where everything would turn black around the edges of my vision and i couldnt stand or grasp any objects i would lose all color and sweat very intensely i dont know if that has anything to do with this but i figured i would tell you anyways. please help because i cant afford to lose anymore weight and this random sadness thing is making me hurt others feelings please help thank you
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013