Having premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction. Not cured by ayurvedic medicine. Any alternate solution?

i have sex problem, i am 27 years old. i have this problem from last 5-6 years, had so many ayurvedic medicine but no result, i have 5 inch erect penis , its dificult to erect at sex time ans once erect by chance the sperm comes out i 3-5 secands during intercourse or sometime before intercourse, dont know what to do, my sex life is finished plese help me if you can,,,,,,
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jun 2012
Urologist 's  Response
We have tried and used antidepressants to help with premature ejaculation. Talk to your doctor to see if it is right for you.