Having premature ejaculation. How to increase stamina? Medicine?

hello this is regarding my sex problem,i apologize for my poor english,my question is that while having sex i cum with in 1-2 mins,this is spoiling my relation with my girlfriend..please can you suggest me to some thing that will increase my stamina..and also suggest me some ways to give her real pleasure.pLEASE I DONT WANT TO LOOSE HER...I am 25 years of age
Asked On : Thu, 10 May 2012
Sexologist 's  Response
normal-donot worry.

involve in more fore-play. use partner-on-top position for the next one month and donot worry about anything else.
u can also put cold water splashes onto ur genitals for 10 minutes twice daily.

u can use regain powder 1 tsp twice daily with milk.

erection of penis and ejaculation also varies from person to person. the average is supposed to be less than a minute. pls revert back.