Having pregnancy symptoms, periods heavy, cramps. White creamy discharge, fatigue, tender breast. Reason for these symptoms?

I had my period two weeks ago, for only 3 days, heavy and cramping badly. Normally my period is 4 days. I had pregnancy symptoms before my period had came, and my period winded up being a week late. I ve been having unprotected sex for over a month, and I believe I had sex during ovulation/fertile. And my boyfriend has low sperm count . I took two HPTs a couple weeks before my period and both negative. Now though, I have frequent white creamy discharge, cramps , tender breasts, fatigue , queasiness, bloating big after eating, constantly hungry but not up for eating, and craving chocolate which I only crave during my period.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013