Having pregnancy symptoms, negative test results. What could be this?

Hi, I'm trying for a baby now for last 4months, I was on pill for few year before. My last period was in feb and were just due last Tuesday 19, I got all pains all day but no period, I did a test and it was negative so I waited to see but still no period ,I did test few hours ago but it was negative again but I feel preganant, my nipples are sore and darker and always going to toilets ,also I never eat Choclate and I can't get enought of it at moment, can I be pregnant?
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013