Having pregnancy symptoms. Uterus sits very high. Pregnancy tests negative. No periods. Suggestions?

hi i am 51 years of age and have been having pregnancy symptoms from feeling sick , sensitive to smells , hard stomach while sitting or standing , to feeling butterflies in stomach from time to time , i did have my tubes tied after delivery of my youngest son and when i had six week check up they were sure the had done a hysterectomy but found out that my uterous sits very high . i have taken 3 test all negative , the doctor did blood work for infection and sonogramed liver , kidney and galbladder , all came back good but am wondering if icould be preg, 4 months since past cycle .
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013