Having pregnancy symptoms. Pregnancy tests negative. Had partial removal of fallopian tube. Matter of concern?

Hi i have irregular periods but now is way to many day late, I am 23 days late but I have a bit of signs of pregnancy such as mood changes and sensitive to certains smells, nauseas but not frequently, gases, heartburn , abdominal pain and alot of creamy discharge, sometimes I feel my nipples ticklish I am sexual active and want to have a baby. I had a cyst surgery where they had to remove part of my left Fallopian tube . Oh and before I forgo I did 3 pregnancies test about 2 weeks ago came out negative. Should I worry about something or should I do another hpt now?
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013