Having pregnancy symptoms. Pregnancy test showed positive. Later Hcg levels reduced. Still be pregnant?

Hi. I have recently taken an overdose on iron tablets and I was in hospital and I showed a 80 hcg and they did a pregnancy test that can back positive. I have been resting at home after a four day stay in the hospital and today I had to go back into the doctors to have more blood test and they showed it had dropped to 21 and they clamed am not pregnant. But I have done my own home pregnacy test when I got home witch came back positive and my breast are swollen and am having cramps and pinkish boggy looking discharge while I pushed out my number 2 but it s all clear now am over a week late on my period and could even be between 1-2 weeks pregnant and am really confused could it have been the iron tablets the boosted my blood level and could I still be pregnant or unlucky?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013