Having pregnancy symptoms. Pregnancy test negative. Missed period, frequent heartburn. Pregnant or menopause?

I have several pregnancy symptoms but the pregnancy test is negative. The first symptom occurred Dec. 24th. My breasts were very sore and have increased steadily in size and tenderness. In January I was nauseated at night. It felt like I had overeaten when in fact I had only a small portion and plenty of food left to eat and could not finish it. My periods were lighter but on schedule until February 9th. It was 5 days early and still light. I have missed my period since then, and I have been on a regular schedule for years. I am constantly exhausted and sleeping more. I have frequent heartburn . My face flushes occasionally. I am craving strange combinations of food. I am 39 years old. Could this be pregnancy or menopause? I have never had children.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013