Having pre menstrual symptoms but no periods, only spotting. Reason?

Hi, i first started having symptoms of period a week before my regular date the 19 of this month, but my period never came the 26 i started spotting and when i would wipe my self the first day it was light brown, the second day was even lighter pink...and i would have light bleeding on the tampón the rest of the days. I have been spotting 6 days including today. But i have had protected sex , and when unprotected he has never ejaculated in me while unproected sex. What could be happening? One more thing the day i started spotting we had received a scam call telling us they had my brother and wanted money in return for his life.
Asked On : Fri, 4 Jan 2013
Answers:  0 Views:  8 Awaiting Answer