Having pre menopausal symptoms. Prescribed antidepressent, birth control, unable to lose weight. Any supplements available?

I have seen 3 endocrinologist (sp) in the last 7 years due to pre menupausal symptoms - the last one put me on an antidepressant and birth control - needless to say since then I am 40 years, gained 15 lbs and can t seem to lose ANY of it!! It s very uncomfortable and I don t want to have to buy new clothes. I have tried almost every fad, scam weight loss pill/cream whatever out there and NOTHING works! Do you know of any supplement/pill/ something besides exercise that I can do?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013