Having popping and cracking sound in the ear. Having slight pain in ear and head. Cure?

I had an ear infection last year October and I was prescribed some antibiotics. After a few weeks the infection was gone but what was left was the popping and cracking sound in my right ear. I have visited a lot of doctors to look it up but they say everything seems to be okay. Just recently I have been have slight pain in the ear and a headache on the rights side of my head. Pliz doctor, what is this I'm experiencing and how can I curb the problem.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013