Having pompholyx on palms and feet. Prescribed with steroids. Symptoms aggravated on stopping medication. On zentel and clobetasol propionate. Advice?

Hi, I have allergy since four months. I am having phompholyx on palms and feet . They prescribed me steroids, Wysalone for two weeks. After its withdrawal symptoms aggrevated. Then he put me on Zentel for two weeks and Clobetasol propionate ointment. Even that din t work. Recently i had a blood test done for 20 allergens. Report is positive for shrimps and house dust, carpet dust. I have stopped having sea food totally. I can t do my work as earlier. I have to wear gloves, socks all time, cover my face with mask. I cannot clean the house, nor cook. After the blood test doctor put me on immunosuppresant, cyclosporine for 2 weeks. It causes severe weakness, fatigue . Now am taking antihistamine Oriel-M, since a week, and am again getting allergy on my palms. I am tired taking medicines. Please suggest me what has to be done. Will i be like earlier.
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012