Having plugged ears, headaches, ringing in the ears, swollen lymph nodes, stiffness in neck, loss of balance. Suggestions?

Looking for a recommendation regarding what type of specialist I should see.... Started in Oct 2011 with a cold/ flu . After I recovered, my ears still had visible fluid in them as told to me by the first doctor I saw. I was treated for a sinus infection , and did not see any results. I then saw the nurse at a center I worked at, who still saw fluid and recommended trying Benadryl . No results. I went back to a different doctor and again was treated for sinus infection. I stayed away from treatment until this past summer when I saw my family doctor back home. He did not see fluid anymore (although my symptoms stayed the same) and referred me to an ENT. The ENT thought it was a problem with my Eustachian tube in the inner ear , and that it may be malfunctioning. He recommended Psuedafed, which I did not take. I then had a water tubing accident during the summer in which I collided with someone (their head hit my jaw). When I went to the dentist and got an Xray for my teeth, he asked if I had pain on my left side, because my jaw was partially detached, and there was a space there. The next ENT I saw tested my hearing and said it was above normal, that she did not believe it had to do with my ear, but rather, problems with my jaw (which does not account for the symptoms before my jaw accident). Symptoms: daily plugged ears daily headaches (temples and top of head) daily pressure in the ears/head/neck migraines ringing in the ears breakouts (rash-like) on the neck/both sides of face (swollen, itchy) swollen lymph nodes on back of head, on neck, and behind ears stiffness in the neck/shoulders fatigue mucus sensitivity to light loss of balance
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013