Having pituitary tumor. Having severe headaches, limping for pain management, pain in left side of neck. Suggestions?

Hi My name is Angela, I am 5 2 197 pounds.....I have 3 putuitary tumor surgeries in the past 6 years... the last one they wasn t able to remove it all because it is around the left cartoid artery ..... well for the past 1 1/2 I have been dealing with severe headaches that have become progressively worst and Im always at the ER... Around Nov of 2012, I started limping on my left side... it feels like if I stand all the way up my head hurt bad... feel like stabbing like pains.... the doct at Medical College of Georgia diagnosed as Migraine .... but I feel like it some thing else..... As of now I feel a pain on the left side of my neck and I have to hold my arm down... so my head won t hurt.....Please help
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013