Having pituitary adenoma,hypertension,hid post ptca,post prostate laser surgery,diabetes,hyponatraemia. Taking ceruvin, flouricart. Concerned?

My husband is 74 years old his case history pituitary adenoma,hypertension,hid post ptca,post prostate laser surgery,diabetes,hyponatraemia recurrent episodes in the past. . Drugs taking tab ceruvin a 75 0-1-0,tab flouricart 0.1 mg 1-0-0'.tab sell ken XML 50 1-0-1'tab dia micron mr 30 1-0-1. From last six months he is tired on and off. What may be the reason?
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013