Having pink blood in urine, constipation, frequent urination, pain during and after urination after having anal sex. Suggestions?

I have light pink blood in my urine and I m constipated. I ve had to urge to frequently urinate since yesterday, and peed some blood yesterday as well. I ve been drinking plenty of water, but I m going to the bathroom every 15-30 minutes. There s pain during and after urination . I wasn t constipated yesterday, but my boyfriend and I had unprotected anal sex last and he did ejaculate inside me. I know it s normal to not pass stool up to 24 hrs after anal sex, but I ve never been constipated or had lower abdomen cramps before like I do now.
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  35 Awaiting Answer