Having pimples on my face. Its spreading all over my body. Worried about the findings? Treatment ?

i have what started as bumps looking like pimples on the lower part of my face, over night i had several on chest, stomach, buttocks area & a few on my legs today. The difference is now they have blisters, looks like black specks in middle of the sore, medicine has been perscribed it burns my skin. doctor 3 times all with different answers. today is 37 days & worse! my house, cars, bodies ALL 100% TREATED & HOUSE EXTERMINATED. EVEN BURNED ALL OF OUR FURNITURE... HELP. I AM SORRY TO BOTHER YOU ALL. I DIDNT REALIZE I HAD TO PAY $15 FOR AN ANSWER. I HAVE BEEN PUT OFF WORK & MY HUSBAND IS TAKING CARE OF EVERYTHING. I WORK IN A RESTAURANT & FROM LOWER FACE TO MID LEGS I LOOK LIKE I HAVE CHICKEN POX... THEY WILL NOT LET ME WORK . THANKS
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013