Having pimples on face

Got lot of pimples. its become severe and horrible. its damaged the face a lot
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jun 2010
I got you, man

If you have long hair, get it short since longer hair causes more oil on your face.

Eat healthier, no sodas nor anything greasy as hell

Use acne cream, through my research try Olay cause ProActive is horrible...

Shower 3x with some face wash, morning, afternoon, evening

If you're in a rush and can't shower in the morning, just use face-wash and wash your hair, why I said hair because it causes the MOST oil to be produced around your face
Good morning sir ,
My name is raju i am studied in 12th in university .sir I am suffering from pimples on the skin of my face .please give me solution ,please sir or madam.
avoid oily and spicy food and apply tendor coconut water to your face .Have lots of water and fruits and avoid to go out in sun for long .......hope so all this helps you out
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon Dr. Suyash Patankar's  Response
acne can be treated with local applications of cremes, some antibiotics, retinoids and LASERs.
LASER though expensive ( costs upto 5,000/- ), can clear the face off active acne and acne scars. The results are quite dramatic and patients simply love their skin after LASERs
dr suyash patankar
LASER & Cosmetic Surgeon
thane, mumbai
(022) 2542 2080. 2540 8580, 9987722899