Having pimples filled with pus on vagina and arm pit. Have scars after healing. Suggest

I am 22 years old and since i was about 13 years old i have been experiencing pimple like things on my vagina.I began to get these bumps before I was sexually active. I also get similiar looking bumps under my armpit. They fill up with pus like a pimple some times the same one will fill up multiple times. After pus comes out it bleeds. the bumps take a long time to heal up and go away leaving scars. It is really amberresing especially to have "pimples" and scars on your vagina. I really would like to not have to deal with it anymore. I am too shy to ask my doctor about the problem. any help??
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013