Having pimples despite doing chemical peel, dermabration and applying adalane nano gel, clinsol gel. Oily skin. Any permanent cure?

helow doctrs. First of al very gud mrng to al of u. My age is 24+. I took laser treatment like chemical peel , drmabration nd lot of creames like deriva bpo gel, adalane nano gel, clinsol gel,depiwhite mask, epifazer,triglow, clin3 gel, clindap, zyclin, fusin-b, keracnyl, retino, tablets are minoz50, acnestar20. Bt i have pimples nd a lot of scars on my face. My skin is oily. Wt i have to do? I m totaly disapointed by these qualified docters.
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012