Having phases of difficulty to eliminate mucus accumlation from my nasal canals, lump on neck, painless. Cure?

Hi. For the past two years I've been having phases of difficulty to eliminate mucus accumlation from my nasal canals and I have to force them out. A few days ago, I noticed I had a lump on the left side of my neck close the clavicle. It's painless and its size reduces over night. Nevertheless, it disturbs me slightly when I swallow and it's quite visible especially when I stretch my neck.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013