Having persisting fever with cold and cough. Widal test done. Ofloxacin and rabedom prescribed. Chances of typhoid?

My mother aged 56 years has fever from 27th aug and visited a gp on 28th. Was given some medicine. But since the fever did not go recede and cold , cough worsened a Widal test was done yesterday. Results are - s typhi O antigen: absent, s typhi H antigen: absent s paratyphi a(h) antigen : 1:80 s paratyphi b(h) antigen : Absent Note: significant titre is more than 1:80 dilution. Rising titre is significant. she is feeling very weak. Ofloxacin and rabe+dom have been prescribed by doc. Do these symptoms and tests indicate typhoid? If yes which stage Thanks.
Asked On : Tue, 4 Sep 2012