Having persisting fever and vomiting. Yellowish cloudy urine. Taken norflox for UTI. CBC showing pus cells, leucocytes and mucus. Suggestions?

i have persistent fever 100.1F since last 15 days.i have stone problem. My urine has benn pale yello and sometime cloudy and has been frequently having sensation of urination .hence i assumed UTI and took 400mg of Norflox(combination of norfloxacin and lactic bacill) and paracetemol twice daily for five days .but fever persisted hence urine and CBC got done yesterday.Reports shows: Pus Cells 6. Mucus traced.Leucocytes found.WBC 0000.still have fever associated with nausea. pls advice.
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012