Having persistent cough, radiologist took 2 x-rays. Everything normal?

Hello, this morning I have had an x ray on my chest . I have had a cough for 6 weeks, and amoxicillin didnt clear it out. The radiologist made me stand in front of a board, with the machine pointing to my back, and took a shot. Then he came back saying they could see what probably were the nipples, to he made me turn around, stand with my upper back on the board, chest wide open in front of the machine and took another shot. However, he said he could not comment. I asked whether on the second x ray it was evident that these were the nipples and he said the doctor will comment. Obviously I got alarmed. He made me understand that taking two shots was not a standard procedure, but then would not give me any information as to whether what he saw were actually nipples or other nodules or shadows! So, my question is, is this normal? Does it happen frequently? Should I worry he has actually seen something? Thank you
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012