Having peripheral vision, view blurred with little lights. How to rectify?

I am having strange vision problems. It started with my parrifial vision a couple weeks ago. it was blurriness and little lights. And that lasted a better part of a day. This morning i saw a strange design that started in my left parriffial view, and extended in to my main field of view. A crook line (if u will) that was made up of smaller lines that looks like little lights. The line of strange blurriness and lights went from the bottom of my left parriffial view then curved into my main field of vision. I am very worried because i have always had better than 20/20 vision.
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013