Having periods without sore and painful breast, headache. Is it perimenopause?

I am 45 have regular periods each month no change there, but instead of sore breasts for a few days each month I now go a few months with no breast pain then every few months I have sore breasts for the whole month. Same with pmt headache I would get one every month the day before now once again a few months with no headache and then every few months a hormonal migraine . But periods have neither decreased nor increased just the same regular every month no spotting either. Is it perimenopause?
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jun 2012