Having periods, abdominal pain, painful to sit or bend down, swollen stomach, appendix removed

Hi there, Im sure its probably nothing but im a bit concerned about some abdominal pain ive had. It started about a month ago around the lower right side of my abdomen , i think i bumped it in the garden but dont really didnt bother me much till i noticed that it was becoming painful to sit or bend down. over the last 24 hours its become much worse, is tender to touch the skin above the area even lightly, and has spread towards the umbilical area... my stomach is also rather swollen at present, but i also have my period so maybe thats the cause of the swelling . i have had my appendix out several years ago so i know its not that.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jun 2012