Having periodic urticarial rash over body, drop in body temperature after being in the sun, cold and shivering. What is the cause?

Hello. I have been getting an urticarial type rash all over my body for the past 10 months. the rash appears and disappears throughout the day and I cannot find any cause or allergies. Lately the joints in my hands have also started hurting and yesterday after being in the sun for an hour, the temperature in my body started dropping and I felt really cold and shiverish. Any help and information is appreciated since my GP does not know what it is. Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012