Having period while being pregnant. Took second pregnancy test - positive line showed up and disappeared. Am I pregnant?

Hi I m in serious need of a professional advise! I am thinking I might be pregnant, and I would be 9 weeks in medical terms! I took a test last week which showed up positive. Then the next day started my period so everyone said I m probably one of those girls that could still have a period and be pregnant. I took another test today and the second line (positive) line started to show up then disappeared. What is goin on?
Asked On : Tue, 5 Jun 2012