Having period, watery discharge, not blood at all. Whats the possible cause of this?

Hi! I am having my period now but last night i felt this wet thing in my pyjamas. I thought i did stain our bedsheet again but when i checked on it, its like a watery discharge and not blood at all. Can you help me whats the possible cause of this? And by the way i did have my period on my 20th day cycle.. I should have had my period on the 18th of april but this time i had it on the 10th of april.. It messed up my 28-29 day cycle..
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013
Thanks for using HCM
Watery discharge could be urine, you would have passed a little, need not have to worry for that.
Menustral cycles are under many control, duration of cycles varies with changes. This time you have got your period earlier, could be due to stress, hormonal variation. Not to worry for that.
Have a good health

Dr. Vidya