Having pelvic pain after periods. Scanning report saying enlarged ovary, probable endometric cysts. Prescribed with Taxim and susten. Side effects?

I’m married since a year and 25 years old I had lower pelvic pain since last periods, I usually get pain for the first two days and will be fine after that. But last month when I had my periods I had pain slight pain even on the eighth day so consult a doctor, I when through scanning and report says my right ovary was enlarged 6.5cmc-2.5cms and might probably be Endometric Cysts and prescribed TAXIM tablets for 5 days and rescan for next month. I took the tablets. But took second onion with another doctor, where Susten 300 once a day for 10days from 16th day of periods and X-fert f twice a day for 3 months was prescribed. I finished taking Susten. Doctor had asked to re-consult when I get my periods next time and i had been to her on my periods first day where I had little pelvic and back pain . So again she told susten is not working you start taking Meprate twice a day for 20days and consult when you get periods next time Please help me are these tablets safe and do there have any side effects.
Asked On : Tue, 4 Sep 2012