Having pelvic pain. Worse in the evening. All tests, scans negative. On antidepressants. Suggestions?

Hi, I have had pelvic pain for a number of weeks, beginning in mid Dec 2012. I have been prescribed and completed a course of antibiotics, known as Keflex; completed all UTI tests (before and after taking the antibiotics), STI tests, all of which have come back negative. By mid Jan 2013, the pain completely felt great. By late January, the pain came back and its a constant pain during the day and gets worse in the evening. Then I went back to the Doctor and was advised to have a pelvic (internal) and bladder ultrasound tests, blood sugar tests, which all came back negative. I am always taking some pain killer and I have tried anti-inflammatory tablets and have also taken the Canestan 6 day thrush treatment, but to no avail. During my periods in Jan 2013, the cramps were very painful. Prior to that, my periods had been very heaving with blood clots and severe pain which stabilisers after taking some pain killers. For the month of Feb, my periods are late, they were due on 12 Feb. I do not have any discharge nor burning nor itching or any real urgency to frequently urinate. My bowels are normal and I general go daily. The pain is a constant cramp and feels like my periods are coming, but nothing happens. I am single, 45 years old and have had 4 children, the first child in my twenties. I have been on anti-depressants since 2006. I am currently taking Zoloft 25mg daily.I see a psychologist monthly and I am ready to stop the anti-depressants next month. This chronic pain is driving me crazy. I am sick of feeling sick! I feel more depressed and always feeling fatigue. Margaret
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013