Having pea sized hemorrhoid following food-poisoning, diarrhea. Applied Hemorrdial Ointment. How to treat bleeding hemorrhoid?

I am travelling in Cambodia. Three weeks ago I suffered from food poisoning . For three days my stool was just clear water. A week ago I noticed a large pea-sized external hemorrhoid . It had a dark pin sized spot on it. I bought over the counter cream: Anaesthetic Hemorroidal Ointment. After five days of use the dark spot has become very large and the hemorrhoid has begun to bleed . It has reduced slightly in size, but it is more painful. I have been sweating a lot due to the very hot dry season, could this be reducing the effectiveness of the ointment?I have stopped using the ointment since. My stool is regular again and soft. I drink a lot of water and have a healthy diet , and a healthy 25 year old woman.Please help?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013