Having pcos. Tried clomide and letrozole. Been through scan and progesterone tests. Suffering from twinges, hot flashes and tender breast. Reason? Can i be pregnant?

i have pcos and normally dont ovulate. i have tried clomide and did not ovulate on it. have been on letrozole for the last four months and my Dr increased dose to 5mg. on D14 i had a scan that showed two follicles s16 and s11. could not have followup scan so had progestrerone levels checked on day28 ( have irregular periods) and it was 34. My nurse told me to expect a period a period around the 10th. for the last two days (from D30) i have been having twinges as if i am about to have a period and the last for a few minutes and disappear, hot flashes and also tender breasts. could this be implantation pain or can i be pregnant.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013