Having pcod. Sexually active. Getting brownish discharge. Not controlled by medicine. What is the cause?

hi i am having pcod i am married since 8 months .we are sexually active but from last four months i am facing the problem as i m getting only the brownish discharge instead of periods .my doc has given me ovacare+ rejunevate but after having that medicine for one month still i got brownish discharge for four days only in the morning rest of the day discharge was normal my period were due on 13 july what can b the issue plz help
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012
Hello mam, thanks for trusting health care magic.
Your report is suggestive of Polycystic ovarian disease which is an endocrinological disease which affects all levels of conception and pregnancy
so follicles of appropriate size which rupture normally are not seen so chances of pregnancy and regular cycles is diminished
You need to take the medicines prescribed to you in defined doses and once your cycles are normal this disease will resolve..
In case you have further questions you can consult me on health care magic forum and i will be happy to help
Take care and wish you all the best.