Having parocen CR. Medicine not getting dissolved. Having symptoms of relapse. Possible reason?

hi dr i am on parocen CR 25 mg once a day from last 2 years. i was doing well but from few days my dose is not getting dissolved. it come out with the stool . now i am having symptoms of relapse. please guide me whats wrong with me? why my dose is not getting dissolved. what should i do now. what can be the cause. i worried because I am J poucher. waiting for your answer
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013
lot of drugs actually come out of the body after their active I gradients are absorbed .A tablet coming out is not a proof that it is not avialable to work.
Your relapse symptoms are probably not related to your observation.
Please consult your doctor if symptoms worsens.
Cardiologist Dr. Anantharamakrishnan's  Response
Hi friend,
Welcome to Health Care Magic

There are other forms of the same drug - instead of controlled release
Also there are other companies..
Discuss with your doctor and change...

Wishing speedy recovery
God bless
Good luck