Having panic attack with trouble in breathing. What could be the reason ?

I ve been having a lot of panic attacks lately, so I don t know if this is related or not. 19, fairly inactive, poor nutrition . Last physical was normal. I have a feeling like I am having trouble breathing, but only in my right lung. And my right side hurts a little bit (around my rib area), and I m having a strange sensation down my right arm. I was thinking it maybe muscle or nerve related. I think I pulled a muscle a while ago by my right side, maybe that is related too?
Asked On : Wed, 13 Jul 2011