Having pancreatic cancer. Vomiting blood. Undergone Chemotheraphy and currently on Homilotin shots. Will the medication cure the cancer?

Hi, my sister has pancreatic cancer. She was giving less than 20 percent chances to live and less than a month to by 3 doctors in Nicaragua. Surgery was not an option because the cancer was spread over other organs, Chemotherapy was tried but she couldn't resist it. It has been almost 2 months and a new doctor is giving us hope. He is injecting her Homilotin shots, that we cannot find any information on the internet but he said you can only get it from Canada, he also promise that in a about 10 days she should be doing better and he will operate her and remove the cancer. For the past few days she has been vomiting a green fluid but yesterday she started vomiting blood. We let the doctors know about it and his answer is that we have nothing to worry about because it means the medicine is working and the body is vomiting the dead cells from the cancer. Now, while all of these sounds good to everyone in my family. I'm a little cautious and afraid that he is giving us false hope and she is never going to recover it all just seems too good to be true.
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013