Having palpitations, hair loss and fatigue after childbirth. Need tips on weight loss

I am 34 years old and have had three c-sections. My youngest is 14 months old. After she was born I had some anxiety and tension headaches. My doctor recommended exercise to help with the anxiety and depression . I worked out over the summer (I am a teacher and had the summer off) and met my goal weight of 145. (I am 5 feet 10 inches) Over the past three months back at work I have continued to lose weight and I am now 130 lbs. I have heart palpitations (esp. at night while laying down in bed reading), hair loss in the shower and when brushing, fatigue. I am no longer working out or dieting . I am eating the way I always have, yet I continue to lose weight. Any ideas?
Asked On : Wed, 7 Nov 2012