Having palpitations, dizziness, headaches, lightheadedness, and tingling in the arm. EKG, ECG, stress test normal. Family history of Afib. What is the cause for these symptoms?

I m a 50-yeard old female. Have had heart palpitations, dizziness/ lightheadedness and tingling on my left arm. I also get headaches/migraines. All tests have come back negative ( EKG , ECG, Nuclear stress test). My father has Afib . Any idea what is causing my palpitations? Sometimes, it s hard to maintain my balance when I stand up and walk. Thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 8 Jul 2012