Having palpitations, dizziness and headaches. On atenelol for hypertension. ECG showing right bundle branch block and abnormal repolarisation

Hi I had an ECG yesterday. I have been having alot of palpitations, headaches and dizzy spells as well as extreme fatigue . I am currently taking Antenelol for high blood pressure and my ECG results show complete right bundle branch block , Atypical Q wave in lead III and abnormal repolarisation. I know what the bundle branch block is but dont understand the other two. I am seeing my GP tomorrow and my results have been emailed to a heart specialist can you tell me in english terms what this means.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jun 2012