Having palpitations, chest tightness and burning sensation in the throat after extensive drug abuse. Need help

Hi, I ve been smoking marijuana for about 6 months. Everything was fine. I could smoke 3 blunts in one sitting, no problems. About a month ago I got this weird feeling. Everyttime I swallowed, be it food, liquid, or even saliva , I got a burning sensation in my chest and throat. Then my heart started beating fact. I had heart palpitations, which scared me so I ended up having a panic attack. Ever since that night, when I ssmoke weed, my breathing feels weird. Not much pain, but I get a tingling feeling in my chest. It then moves throughout my body, and my heart starts to pound, then when I stand for short periods of time or walk a short distance I feel a tightness in my chest and start to have heart palpitations. Do you have any idea heat could be causing this?
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012