Having palpitations, bulging eyes, headaches, facial skin stretching, anxiety during nights, sleeplessness. Hypothyroidism?

DIAGNOSED WITH THY CA AND HAD TT AND RAI ABLATION DURING THE LAST 3 MONTHS.STARTED TAKING THYROXINE 150 AND RAISED TO 200 35 DAYS AGO.. HAVING FEELING VERY BAD THE PAST FEW DAYS.. PALPITATION , FACIAL NUMBNESS, BULGING EYES HEADACHES, FACIAL SKIN STRETCHING !!!, ANXIETY DURING NIGHTS, SLEEPLESS..MY TSH TEST WAS 1.9 A FEW DAYS AGO.. TODAY I TOOK A BETALOC ZOK 50 TO EASE DOWN..FELT A BIT BETTER.. AM I GETTING HYPOTHYROID??
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013