Having palpitations and headache. History of Afib and had ablation. Should I be worried?

I have a history of a-fib and had an ablation a few years ago. I ve had a very stressful time and the past few months I ve been having palpitations again, but much milder than before the ablation. However, after they subside I m left with a bit of a headache . I don t know if I should be concerned or not. I have no health insurance and no ability to pay to see a doctor and that adds stress to the situation.
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012
Cardiologist, Interventional 's  Response
Thanks for detailed history. the way you describe it does not look like reccurance of A-fib. However it could be Sinus tachycardia or Supraventricular tachycardia. Its advisible to have done with ECG done during episode. Otherwise stress reduction would help you.