Having palpitation at night. Had blood and thyroid test. Can i ask a doctor online?

Hi. I took a blood test 2 weeks ago prior to a scope and my thyroid level was 25.79 above the average of 19. The doctor said that it could be due to the medication that I was on. Last 2 days I did the thyroid test again and it shot up to 32. The doctor asked me a few questions pertaining to thyroid but i dont have the symptoms. However , these 2 night I have been having palpitation at night. Is that one of the symptom?
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013